Aziz Tabba Foundation

YBG Logo
Follow Us:
Laptop Support

Laptop Support

Empowering Education and Technological Advancement!

Aziz Tabba Foundation is dedicated to expanding the horizons of research and quality education in our country by providing increased access to information technology. That’s why we proudly introduce our Laptop Support initiative.

To be eligible for the program, students must:

  • Be a member of the Memon community
  • Have completed their Intermediate/A-Level
  • Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at a reputable university
  • Have a minimum CGPA of 2.7 or 60% marks in their previous examination

Note: Applicants are required to contribute 15% of the total cost of the laptop, while the remaining 85% will be covered by Aziz Tabba Foundation from our Zakat Account.

Expect an Exceptional Configuration:

  • Brand: Dell or HP (Any reputable brand)
  • Latest Generation Core i3 Processor
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 1 TB Hard Disk

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your education and technological capabilities. Apply for Aziz Tabba Foundation’s Laptop Support today and take a leap towards a brighter future!
Together, let’s harness the power of technology and empower deserving individuals to excel academically and professionally.

Laptop Support - Website

ATF Welfare Projects

Scroll to Top

Apply for Laptop Support